Monday, October 13, 2008

Ghana first post

So finally I've managed to find myself stranded in the local internet cafe during a heavy thunderstorm (and surprisingly the power hasnt cut out) which means that I finally have time to start this blog!

Ive been in Ghana for just over a month now and its been a whirlwind of an experience since I left Canada on September 1st. Im living with my girlfriend and now boss Shannen and her friend Kay in a small city in the north of the country called Tamale. We are here to work for Shannens NGO called Create Change...more about that later.

Im going to divide the blog up into a number of different sections which will cover most of what I am going through here in Ghana... I aim to write little pieces on things like 'the Creating Change project', 'funny stories', 'motorbiking', etc so that you can dip in and out for little extracts from my current situation.

So here goes...

No comments: